Design, construction, operation and maintenance of a mental health and drug addiction facility. Activities upon start of operations include patient sourcing, delivery of inpatient services (e.g., psychiatric treatment) and outpatient services (e.g., cognitive behavioural therapies).
- Facility Size: 27,500 - 40,000sqm (land area)
- Annual Outpatient Visits: 20,000 - 30,000 patients
- Number of Beds: ~100 Beds
- Investment Size: SAR 300M - 500M
- Jobs Created: 1,000 – 2,000 (10 years cumulative)
- GDP Contribution: SAR 5,000M – 8,000M (10 years cumul.)
- IRR: 10 - 20%
- NPV: SAR 700M - 1,000M
- Project Location: Multiple potential locations across west,
- east, south, north and central clusters
contact our Mental Health and Drug Addiction Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.