Design, construction / replacement, equipment, operation and maintenance of a rehabilitation hospital. Activities upon start of operations include patient sourcing, delivery of inpatient services (e.g., post-acute rehab) and outpatient services (e.g., physiotherapy, speech/ language therapy).
- Facility Size: 20,500 - 30,000sqm (land area)
- Annual Outpatient Visits: 50,000 - 100,000
- Number of Beds: ~100 Beds
- Investment Size: SAR 100 - 200M
- Jobs Created: 150 – 250 (10 years cumulative)
- GDP Contribution: SAR 2,000M – 3,000M (10 years cumul.)
- IRR: 10 - 20%
- NPV: SAR 250M - 500M
- Project Location: Multiple potential locations across west,
- east, south, north and central clusters
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.