Invest in KSA's education sector by establishing Corporate Day-care Centers
- The Early Years GER in KSA is low (~22%)
- KSA government has set a target to increase the GER to ~90% across the Kingdom by 2030, outlining headroom for growth.
- Increasing number of female executives and companies in KSA will potentially drive future demand for corporate day-care centers in the Kingdom.
- Total Female Executives in KSA between years (2017-2020) is approximately ~258 K
- Number of Limited Liability Companies in the KSA between (2015-2019) is 151 K
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.