Invest in KSA’s education sector by establishing high-quality, Private Int’l Early Years centers in Eastern Province
- The Early Years GER in Eastern Province* is low (~21%); KSA government has set targets to increase the GER to ~90% across the Kingdom by 2030, outlining headroom for growth
- Private International is one of the fastest growing segments in Eastern Province* Early Years market
- Private International segment’s enrolment share is expected to double by 2030 and reach ~60% based on historical growth rates
- ~7-10M SAR Capital outlay expense required per new center
- 570 Number of new private int’l Early Years centers to be opened
- ~57K Additional students in new private Int’l Early Years centers by 2030F
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.