Invest in KSA’s education sector by establishing high-quality, Mid-priced Int’l K-12 schools in Jeddah
- The Mid-priced segment is the largest within the private international school market in Jeddah with moderate growth
- ~7K Additional students to be accommodated in mid-priced int’l K-12 schools by 2030F
- ~9 New schools to be established by 2030F (assuming scale of ~750 students per school)
- ~0.3-0.4B SAR Estimated Investment required (assuming ~SAR 35- 40M capital outlay per school)
- Rising household affordability levels with disposable incomes rising at 3% p.a. over the next decade
- Development of housing and Infrastructure revamp in Jeddah with more than 17K housing units in development
contact our Mid-priced International Schools in Jeddah Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.