Invest in KSA’s education sector by establishing high-quality SEN daycare centers across KSA
- There is a rising need to increase SEN* provision in the segment.
- There are multiple types of intellectual impairments prevalent in the Kingdom such as (Autism, Down’s Syndrome, ADHD, and other intellectual disabilities)
- Saudi SEN population in KSA in 2017 is ~1.4M
- Saudi population with intellectual impairments in 2017 is ~0.2M
- There are ~80K Saudis aged 2-45 with moderate to severe disability
- There is currently ~40K number of students enrolled in daycare centers
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.