Building a New Tech ecosystem through creation/attraction of companies and jobs that serving & support Saudi government demand for expected OSS and related IT services. Saudi Government is mandating the OSS first across its public sector to move from commercial licensing providers to localized OSS tech companies with local capabilities and skillset via building new Tech supply “ Blue Ocean”.
- The market size consist of a conservative government accumulative demand of SAR 2.6Bn which is non-inclusive of private sector demand.
- Min of 20 companies to support the demand
- To meet the projected demand, SAR 346 Mn of investments is required over the coming 5 years
- EBITDA of 37% is expected – IRR 14% is expected
- Targeting 1822 Saudi professionals by 2028 on OSS serving the government demand which could qualify for Saudization government support
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.