Umm Ad Damar is an early exploration site that is part of the mineral-rich Arabian Shield, Umm Ad Damar site covers more than 40 sq km and includes copper, zinc, gold and silver. The Deposit lies 300km NE of Jeddah city and 25km NW of Mahd adh Dhahab city. It occurs in Jiddah geological terrane at Jabal Saiyd mineralized belt within Mahad formation and it includes four mineralized prospects.
(For more information and application process please click here)
- 40 km2 License area to be allocated
- Commodities: Copper, Zinc, Gold and Silver
- Deposit Type: VHMS / Shear-hosted
- Includes: 110,000 tonnes of slag material at 0.86% of copper
- Exploration Activity -1936-2001: DGMR, BRGM, Riofinex, and MMAJ
- Exploration Activity -2022: SGS & SRK Verification and exploration activity
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.